There are several ways to get traffic from search engines. Did you know YouTube is the largest VIDEO search engine? It is, and it has lots of traffic.
There are two main ways to get traffic from YouTube. They are from an authors video page.
The first method is to get a link in the beginning of a videos description text. The second way is to get your websites link in the video itself. But how do we do this?
First, we want to find the right video that your market is viewing and has lots of traffic. I’ve made it extremely easy for you to follow this by making this into a step-by-step process. Here it is:
1. Go to YouTube.com
2. Search for a keyword related to your market. For example, if your market is “internet business” then you would search for “creating a website”, “create a video product”, “building an email list”, etc.
3. Click on “search options” and sort the videos by relevance > View count. This will sort the videos by the hight amounts of traffic.
4. View some of the videos. While you’re watching the video, ask yourself “Would my market be watching this video?” If you think the answer is yes, then…
5. Click on the video authors account name. This is the first link in the box to the right of the video.
6. On the next page, below the video look for the text “Send Message” and click on that.
7. You will be asked to log in to your Google account if you aren’t already. If you don’t have one you can create one quickly.
8. The next page is the “Compose” screen. Just like most webmail, this will allow you to write a subject and a message to the video author.
Now, it’s up to you what you want to write. You know what you want to ask for. You ideally would like to have your website link at the beginning of their videos description text. But most video authors won’t do it without a benefit to them. At this point the question is:
What you can offer the author?
It could be any of the following:
– A trade
– A free report on how to _______
– Or something else you can think of.
Try each of these. Find out what makes them say “yes” to your offer. After that, duplicate the results by findnig more video authors. Eventually once you fine-tune your process, remember to outsource it to others to do this for you. Hire a contractor and give them the 8 steps above, then provide them with your magic formula that has made other YouTube authors accept your offer.
That’s it! Get to work!